Scientific monograph. The facts and exactly how do you compose it?
Scientific monograph is an investigation work which has a full or in-depth study of 1 issue or topic owned by more than one writers. The monograph captures the priority that is scientific supplies the main clinical information culture, serves to emphasize the key content and outcomes of medical, dissertation research.
Popular features of a systematic monograph
There are specific standard popular features of a systematic monograph. They have been:
- amount – no less than 10 publishing papers;
- existence of reviews of two medical practioners of sciences into the matching specialty;
- option of the suggestion of this educational council associated with the research organization or more academic organization;
- blood circulation of for around 300 copies;
- option of international standard,
- Full compliance with the editorial requirements for a monograph in accordance with the continuing state criteria;
- option of a monograph within the funds of libraries.
Typically, the compositional framework of the monograph that is scientific developed: name page, abstract, selection of symbols (if required), introduction or preface, primary component, conclusions or afterword, literary works, auxiliary indexes, appendices, contents. The monograph is supposed mainly for researchers and may result in the form and content for the book genre. Read More …